Baobab tree ranks to najcharakteristickejším throughout Africa, as it looks like it grew upside down. It has a massive, coarse strain in which it stores water and thus is able to survive for long years of drought. It is truly exceptional, rich in nutrients and fiber, which can provide great services especially to older people, malnourished or recuperating. Its another undeniable advantage is that it is almost a inexhaustible source in Africa.
Baobabový oil has a yellow colour and a sweet smell of nuts. It is obtained by mechanical pressing of the seeds of the fruits of the cold. As one of the few oils is added to other cosmetic products in raw condition. It is valued mainly for its medicinal properties.
- It has a strong antioxidant strength and contains many tocopherols (vitamin E and unsaturated fatty acids).
- Protects hair fiber and scalp, hair adds shine and elasticity.
- It treats dry and chipped hair, suitable for curly and crepe hair.
- It has healing and refreshment effects, therefore it is recommended for burns, acne, cracked skin. Revitalizes, soothes and relieves irritated skin and restores vital functions of the cells.
- It is also recommended for pregnant women because it improves skin elasticity and prevents scars and stretch marks.
- Relieves skin diseases such as eczema, psoriasis or small wounds.
- Protects the skin from external influences (sun, cold, wind, pollution), soothes it and protects against drying.
- It is also recommended to care for mature skin.
- Strengthens brittle nails.
- It is also suitable for massages, soothes the tired areas of the body.
- It has antalgické properties, relieves toothache, cramps and muscle aches.
A few beauty recipes based on baobabového oil:
Beauty Oil "Touch Silk": mix 50 ml of baobabového oil with 50 ml of pink oil, 20 drops of gerániového oil and 20 drops of essential pink wood oil, 10 drops of essential carrot oil and 10 drops of vitamin E.
Dry Lip Balm: an ultra-nutritious balm that protects your lips from unfavorable environmental influences, cool and prevents cracking. In a water bath melt 1 g of beeswax with 3 ml of shea butter, 2 ml of baobabového Oil and 1 drop of vitamin E. Stir until a homogeneous mixture is obtained. Fold it into a blank rod from a balm or a small jug. Allow to cool for several hours.
Chipped Hair tip mask: Prepare the Balm by mixing 20 ml of baobabového oil, 30 ml coconut butter, 20 drops of lavender essential oil and 5 drops of vitamin E. Apply to hair tips, leave for at least 30 minutes and then hair Wash with shampoo.
Relaxing bath Oil (for 6 to 8 anti-stress baths Utišujúcich skin): Mix 50 ml of baobabového oil with 50 ml castor oil, 40 drops of essential orange oil and 30 drops of essential lavender oil.
Baobabový oil can consume really almost everyone. There is no real contraindication and allergies to Baobab are very rare. It does not contain lactose or gluten, so it is also suitable for celiacs. The only side effect may be too high fibre intake, which can cause stomach problems. These are easy to remove by reducing doses.